Freelance writer extraordinaire!
I’m a freelance writer who loves writing, editing and proofreading. It’s simple. You are busy. I research, draft and edit the documents you envisage but can’t undertake. I make your ideas into documents that inform, sell, update and intrigue.
- My writing is precise and concise.
- I get it back to you on time, every time. I promise.
- Whatever your point of view, I get it.
- I move easily between different industries, practices and professions – adapting smoothly to different writing styles and content.
- I love doing research, to make sure what we write for you is accurate and current.
- I have a solution for every writing problem.
What to expect: let’s be on the same page.
- You contact me to request a quote. I will then contact you to discuss your project needs.
- I draft a return brief; that is, my version of what you’ve asked for – to make sure we are on the same page.
- Once I have clarified your needs, I will submit to you a Fixed Price Quote for your project, within 24 hours.
- I request you view and sign my Terms of Engagement. It’s written in simple English and ensures we all understand exactly what you require and when you need it by.
- Your work will be returned within the agreed period of time. I guarantee it. (And you’ll love it too!)
A minimum project fee of AU$250 applies to all projects for new clients. The balance of the invoice is payable within 14 days of you receiving the invoice.
Fees for large projects:
For projects which generate a quote over $3,000, I require %50 to be paid before work is commenced.
Rapid Turnaround Fee:
If you need a job done ASAP, I can do it for you. I charge a 25% Rush Rate for rapid turnaround service.
You may wish to retain my services on a regular basis – I’d love that too! I am happy to discuss and tailor retainer fees.
Discounts for NPOs:
If you are a not-for-profit organisation, please inquire about my discounted rates for NPOs.